Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · February 24, 2024
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fort Pierce) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Home to the region's only Trauma Center, Lawnwood Regional Medical Center treats critical and traumatic injuries from St. Lucie, Indian River, Okeechobee and Martin counties.
- Envision Physician Services and Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute are seeking Hospitalist and Nocturnist to join our well established program in Fort Pierce, Florida.
- Fort Piece is a diverse and a neighborly community with swaying palm trees along the sidewalks of the downtown area which has retained its old Florida charm and scale even while it has welcomed new development and revitalization.
- In 2015, Fort Pierce was named one of United States Today's Most Idyllic and Historic Main Streets in America.
- Excellent collaboration with nursing and ancillary staff.
- No Codes, No procedures.
- Business expense account.
- Fort Pierce, often called the Sunrise City, has been the hub of St. Lucie County, Florida for more than 100 years.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- 12 Physician & 4 NP/PA full-time team with a deep Per Diem roster.
- Generous compensation package.
- Services include a 24/7 emergency department, pediatric emergency department, labor/delivery and birthing, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology, nuclear medicine, diagnostic services, and a full range of inpatient and outpatient general surgical services.
- Our facility is a 380-bed,Level II Trauma Center.
- Opportunity to teach IM residents and become part of GME.
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is the area's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is a 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services and is home to the most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast that offers diagnostic, interventional and therapeutic care, including open-heart surgery.
- Closed ICU, In- house Intensivist Coverage.
- Occurrence based paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401K.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission and designated at a Top Performer, a Certified Primary Stroke Center and has the only Carf Accreditation on the Treasure Coast and was named number one on the elite list of Top Performing Hospitals by the Joint Commission in 2011.
- Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Radiology and Anesthesia are managed by Envision which provides exceptional collaboration between the departments.
- J1 visa's welcomed.
- Situated on the Treasure Coast, named after the famed sinking of a Spanish treasure fleet in 1715, Fort Pierce is one of the oldest communities on the east coast of Florida.
- Schedule is 7am to 7pm 7 on/ 7 off block scheduling, with some flexibility.
- Dedicated Nocturnist - 7pm to 7am on staff.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services