Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 24, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hudson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital is located on Florida's Nature Coast and boasts beautiful beaches and intercostal waterways.
- Academic focus with Internal Medicine Residency Program- potential for teaching position in future.
- Specialty back up as well as Tele Neuro backup.
- Comfortable with ICU care.
- 20 in Trauma/Neuro.
- Total 60 ICU beds with 3 ICU.
- 18-20 patients a shift - no Peds.
- EEG reading Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is a 290-bed acute care hospital and Level II Trauma Center located in Hudson, and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute.
- Majority of patients are stroke.
- Currently seeing 12 patient encounters a day- expect growth.
- Single physician coverage -9am to 5pm.
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is among the top 5% in the nation for patient safety.
- Accredited with Commendation Community Cancer Program, recipient of the AHA's Mission: Lifeline Bronze Quality Achievement award for implementing a higher standard of heart attack care that improves the survival and outcomes for ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction (Stemi) patients.
- Brand-new program!
- Founded in hospital to be built in northwest Pasco County serving residents in Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus counties.
- Need to be neuro boarded or eligible.
- Referral center.
- It was the first hospital to deliver a comprehensive cardiac and open heart program.
- Gold Plus Performance Achievement" award in both Heart Failure and Stroke.
- Envision Physician Services and Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is seeking a PRN Neuro-Hospitalist to join our team located in Hudson, Florida in the greater Tampa Bay area.
- High acuity.
- The hospital recently launched a graduate medical education program and has achieved distinction as a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measure and several disease specific certifications, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Chest Pain Center, Arrhythmic Center or Florida, recipient of "Get With The Guidelines.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services