Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · July 6, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Plantation) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There's no specific location for this position.
- Annual CME reimbursement.
- Minimum 120 hours per month.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a dynamic full-time, board certified OB Hospitalist Traveler for our growing Envoy Team.
- 24-hour, in-house shifts.
- 1 Day on/1 Day off rotation is most common.
- All expenses paid including travel, meal reimbursement, and licensure costs.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Delivery room.
- The right person will have flexibility with scheduling and feel comfortable in working in different environments with different people.
- Must have at least 5 years of OB/GYN Hospitalist experience.
- This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care.
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1).
- Full-time position available.
- High risk obstetrics training and experience required.
- Locations will vary across our facilities nationally.
- Traveler can live anywhere in the United States as long as they have access to an airport.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Clinical oversight by Envoy Regional Medical Director with 24/7 support.
- Will be licensed in FL, KY, OH, TX, NJ.
- Full-spectrum OB/GYN Hospitalist work.
- Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
- This individual will provide coverage as needed at existing Envision practices and will provide the foundation for new start-up units and acquisitions.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 6.