Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · January 24, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Plantation) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time position available.
- Will be licensed in FL, KY, OH, TX, NJ.
- There's no specific location for this position.
- 1 Day on/1 Day off rotation is most common.
- Must have at least 5 years of OB/GYN Hospitalist experience.
- 24-hour, in-house shifts.
- This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care.
- All expenses paid including travel, meal reimbursement, and licensure costs.
- Clinical oversight by Envoy Regional Medical Director with 24/7 support.
- Minimum 120 hours per month.
- This individual will provide coverage as needed at existing Envision practices and will provide the foundation for new start-up units and acquisitions.
- Delivery room.
- Full-spectrum OB/GYN Hospitalist work.
- Traveler can live anywhere in the United States as long as they have access to an airport.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
- High risk obstetrics training and experience required.
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1).
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Annual CME reimbursement.
- The right person will have flexibility with scheduling and feel comfortable in working in different environments with different people.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a dynamic full-time, board certified OB Hospitalist Traveler for our growing Envoy Team.
- Locations will vary across our facilities nationally.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services