Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · July 6, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Davie) is a single-specialty group practice.
- High Risk OB office collaborating with our Perinatal Nurse Navigator, MFM's, and community OB Physicians.
- Together, HCA East Florida employs more than 18,000 employees and has nearly 7,aff.
- Annual deliveries: over 2,500.
- OB ED.
- Continuity clinic for unassigned patient follow up.
- South Florida is one of the most desirable places to live.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- The Fort Lauderdale area provides easy access to many area attractions such as the various beaches along the coast, historical locations, nature centers and thoroughbred racing.
- Level II Nicu.
- 7-8 - 24 hour OB Hospitalist shifts per month.
- Seeing patients in our high risk office.
- Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
- A variety of major-league pro sports action is also available less than an hour away in Miami, home of basketball's Heat, football's Dolphins, and baseball's Florida Marlins.
- Plenty of smaller cities within the greater Fort Lauderdale area make for small town living, if you'd like, while being close to the big city.
- Leadership stipend and bonus potential.
- The ideal candidate would be someone with experience leading in an academic setting.
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1).
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- Extended service agreement for private community.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- 12 hours per month covering our High Risk OB office.
- Opportunity to transition practice from community hospital to academic facility.
- We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education.
- Full-time Position.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a quality driven, full-time, board-certified OB/GYN hospitalist Medical Director for our South Florida site.
- Full-spectrum Obgyn Hospitalist work.
- Pursue your passion for OB/GYN hospital medicine with Envision.
- This individual will be over our program at University Hospital at Nova, in Davie, FL.
- HCA East Florida is the largest healthcare system in Eastern Florida and an affiliate of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).
- With year round sunshine and plentiful beaches, there is always something to do while enjoying the outdoors.
- Continuum of care model - MFM Support, Neonatology, Nurse Navigation.
- HCA East Florida has 14 hospitals, multiple ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, imaging centers and free standing emergency care facilities, as well as a supply chain center and an integrated regional lab.
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience preferred.
- Opportunity to see GYN patients in our office to keep skills up.
- High risk obstetrics training and experience required.
- This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care.
- Delivery room.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 10.