Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · November 27, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Port St Lucie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- St. Lucie Medical Center invests in and develops the latest technology, treatment, and tools and is home to the only Senior-Friendly ER and Orthopedic & Spine Institute, and the Orthopedic Center of Excellence is considered one of the best in the country for joint replacement.
- 5,ense account.
- Excellent compensation package includes hourly compensation + RVU.
- Open ICU.
- Generous compensation and RVU.
- No codes.
- Average daily census is 18-19 per physician.
- The imaging department provides the latest technology for diagnosis and treatment.
- Qualifications include: Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- 7 on / 7 off, block scheduling.
- St. Lucie Medical Center offers a full range of services that include a birthing center, cardiac catheterization lab, cancer care, minimally-invasive techniques, digital mammography, general and vascular surgery and wound care and hyperbarics, and a newly expanded, child-friendly Emergency Department.
- Paid "A-Rated" malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Envision Physician Services and St. Lucie Medical Center are seeking a Hospitalist to join our team at St. Lucie Medical Center.
- Medical, dental, disability, 401(k) + matching, HSA/FSA + More.
- W2 full time position.
- St. Lucie Medical Center is a Certified Primary Stroke Center, accredited by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, Blue Distinction Maternity Care, and Blue Distinction+ for Hip and Knee.
- No procedures.
- St. Lucie Medical Center is a 229-bed acute care facility accredited by The Joint Commission and designated a Top Performing Hospital.
- 229 Bed Hospital.
- In beautiful Port St. Lucie, located along the Treasure Coast of Florida.
- St. Lucie Medical Center is a teaching facility.
- St. Lucie Medical Center is one of the most comprehensive healthcare facilities in Port St. Lucie.
- 6 Physician Team & 2 APP.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 21.