Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · July 6, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Port St Lucie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- St. Lucie Medical Center offers a full range of services that include a birthing center, cardiac catheterization lab, cancer care, minimally-invasive techniques, digital mammography, general and vascular surgery and wound care and hyperbarics, and a newly expanded, child-friendly Emergency Department.
- Excellent compensation package includes hourly compensation + RVU.
- St. Lucie Medical Center is a teaching facility.
- St. Lucie Medical Center is a Certified Primary Stroke Center, accredited by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, Blue Distinction Maternity Care, and Blue Distinction+ for Hip and Knee.
- No codes.
- The imaging department provides the latest technology for diagnosis and treatment.
- St. Lucie Medical Center invests in and develops the latest technology, treatment, and tools and is home to the only Senior-Friendly ER and Orthopedic & Spine Institute, and the Orthopedic Center of Excellence is considered one of the best in the country for joint replacement.
- 229 Bed Hospital.
- Average daily census is 18-19 per physician.
- St. Lucie Medical Center is one of the most comprehensive healthcare facilities in Port St. Lucie.
- No procedures.
- W2 full time position.
- In beautiful Port St. Lucie, located along the Treasure Coast of Florida.
- Open ICU.
- 5,ense account.
- 6 Physician Team & 2 APP.
- Medical, dental, disability, 401(k) + matching, HSA/FSA + More.
- Paid "A-Rated" malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Generous compensation and RVU.
- Qualifications include: Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- 7 on / 7 off, block scheduling.
- St. Lucie Medical Center is a 229-bed acute care facility accredited by The Joint Commission and designated a Top Performing Hospital.
- Envision Physician Services and St. Lucie Medical Center are seeking a Hospitalist to join our team at St. Lucie Medical Center.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services