Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 16, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent job opening (Miami ) is for an academic medical center.
- We are seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist for a unique opportunity.
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting is partnering with an inpatient medicine team in Miami, Florida.
- Work at a 360-bed hospital with 570-plus medical staff, and more than 1,700 employees servicing Miami-Dade and South Broward areas.
- Daytime schedule only with some flexibility (round and go).
- Many enjoy the trendy nightlife of South Beach, bejeweled by the eye candy of the Art Deco District, the bustle of Calle Ocho and the highly caffeinated energy of Little Havana.
- Group provides base salary with bonus plan and liability insurance.
- Average census up to 20 patients per shift with excellent backup.
- Seemingly endless shopping opportunities exist in modern, sprawling malls and the quiet, personal attention offered by the family-owned shops of Coconut Grove.
- The plush hotels of Miami Beach and the historic hideaways of Coral Gables are popular spots.
- Life in Miami.
- ICU has 24/7 Intensivist coverage: no procedures required.
- You will find endless art festivals and outdoor food and wine extravaganzas.
- Includes teaching: resident coverage on all shifts.
- Residents have access to an international airport and the world's busiest cruise port!
- Miami is one of the state's - and the world's - most popular spots.
- Independent contractor model allowing you many tax advantages.
- Miami offers the lures of deep-sea fishing, golf and tennis, boat shows and racing, as well as major league sports.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.