Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · December 10, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Port St. Lucie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Generous compensation and RVU.
- St. Lucie Medical Center is a teaching facility.
- 229 Bed Hospital.
- No codes.
- Open ICU.
- Port St. Lucie's best known asset is its spectacularly beautiful barrier islands, boasting 21 miles of bleached white beaches edging a cobalt-blue ocean and lined with sabal palms.
- Average daily census is 18-19 per physician.
- Envision Physician Services and St. Lucie Medical Center are seeking a Hospitalist to join our team at St. Lucie Medical Center.
- St. Lucie Medical Center is a Certified Primary Stroke Center, accredited by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, Blue Distinction Maternity Care, and Blue Distinction+ for Hip and Knee.
- St. Lucie Medical Center is one of the most comprehensive healthcare facilities in Port St. Lucie.
- Excellent compensation package includes hourly compensation + RVU.
- 7 on / 7 off, block scheduling.
- Qualifications include: Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- Here residents can hike environmental preserves, paddle down lush rivers, or ride horses on nearby beaches.
- Medical, dental, disability, 401(k) + matching, HSA/FSA + More.
- W2 full time position.
- The imaging department provides the latest technology for diagnosis and treatment.
- In beautiful Port St. Lucie, located along the Treasure Coast of Florida.
- Port St. Lucie is a growing urban area located in the heart of Florida's Treasure Coast, one of Florida's least commercial, most affordable, least touted shorelines.
- St. Lucie Medical Center invests in and develops the latest technology, treatment, and tools and is home to the only Senior-Friendly ER and Orthopedic & Spine Institute, and the Orthopedic Center of Excellence is considered one of the best in the country for joint replacement.
- 5,ense account.
- St. Lucie Medical Center offers a full range of services that include a birthing center, cardiac catheterization lab, cancer care, minimally-invasive techniques, digital mammography, general and vascular surgery and wound care and hyperbarics, and a newly expanded, child-friendly Emergency Department.
- 8 Physician Team & 2 APP.
- St. Lucie Medical Center is a 229-bed acute care facility accredited by The Joint Commission and designated a Top Performing Hospital.
- Located on the southern end of mainland St. Lucie County, Port St. Lucie is a recreation-rich paradise filled with pleasant pursuits.
- Paid "A-Rated" malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Feb 10.