Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · December 10, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sebring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sebring is known as.
- Highlands Regional Medical Center, located in Sebring, Florida is a 126-bed inpatient, full-service facility.
- Sebring is located just 85 miles south of Orlando and 95 miles southwest of Tampa.
- The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (Jcaho), which focuses on the quality and safety of care.
- Serving the community since 1965, Highlands Regional Medical Center has received numerous awards and recognition as a leading health care provider in Highlands County and surrounding areas offering a full spectrum of services.
- The convenient location-only an hour or two from popular FL cities such as Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, Orlando and West Palm - provides easy access to the state's best attractions without the hustle and high prices of the major tourist areas.
- 6 FTE's - 2 Hospitalist physicians and 4 APP providers.
- Conveniently located inland with easy access to Orlando, Tampa, all of the East and West coast beaches in Florida.
- There are several award winning golf courses and is home to the Sebring Race Track.
- J1 Visa accepted.
- It's the best of both worlds - in close proximity to most major attractions yet removed enough for that get-away-from-it-all feeling.
- Envision Physician Services and Highlands Regional Medical Center are seeking a Hospitalist Site Medical Director to join our team in Sebring, Florida.
- Business expense reimbursement account.
- Highlands County has more than 100 lakes and is ranked.4 for the most beautiful towns in the state Florida.
- Generous Start date bonus!
- Excellent working conditions, cohesive Emergency Room and Administration relationships, and full support with the local physicians.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k with company match.
- The gently rolling hills, orange groves and charming small towns make Central FL a relaxing country getaway.
- 7 on 7 off rotation.
- Day shifts only.
- The City on the Circle' based around the downtown.
- 126-bed Hospital.
- Experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 9.