Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · August 18, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ft. Walton Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 14 physician program with advanced practice provider support.
- Walton Beach Medical Center is an affiliate of HCA, one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprised of locally managed hospitals and freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and London.
- Employee Status plus benefits.
- APP - 7a-7p /12p-12a.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Walton Beach Medical Center is a 267-bed hospital located in Fort Walton Beach in the panhandle of Northwest Florida.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- With its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA created a new format for hospital care in America.
- Walton Beach Medical Center is seeking a full time Hospitalist to join our team.
- Envision Physician Services and Ft.
- Located in Ft Walton Beach, Florida.
- Day or Nocturnist positions available.
- Intensivist - Critical Care sub-specialty support.
- Open ICU-13 beds.
- Physician - 6 day shifts 6a-6p /1 night shift 6p-6a.
- No codes or procedures.
- As an Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Level II Adult Cardiovascular Center and a licensed Psychiatric Treatment Center, the Emergency Department offers the most comprehensive inventory of services in the tri-county area and State-of-the-art post patient rehab center.
- Competitive Compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services