Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · December 10, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Niceville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located at Highway 85 North and College Boulevard in Niceville, Twin Cities Hospital also has the areas only hospital based Wellness Center, offering a variety of health related seminars throughout the year.
- Open ICU with 8 beds.
- Inpatient Services runs codes.
- To become apart of our prestigious practice at Twin Cities Hospital.
- Location between Pensacola and Panama City, Florida.
- 2 physician and 2 APP program.
- The friendly city of Niceville is located in Northwest Florida, in the western Florida panhandle, between Pensacola and Panama City.
- Niceville is the most centrally located city in Okaloosa County.
- Twin Cities Hospital also has 24 hour emergency services, a critical care unit, Certified Diabetes Education Program, and a variety of inpatient and outpatient diagnostic imaging and laboratory services.
- Twin Cities Hospital is a 65-bed hospital that offers all private rooms and the areas first Certified Orthopedic Joint Replacement Program and Certified Spine Surgery Program, in addition to a state-of-the-art surgery center.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Full-Time and PRN staff.
- Enjoy a relaxed, hometown atmosphere, that Niceville offers as well the Mattie Kelly Performing and Fine Arts Center, Heritage Museum of Northwest Florida, golf, children's spray park, skate park and Turkey Creek Park and Boardwalk with picturesque waterfront parks.
- Procedure proficient.
- The famous vacation hotspot, Destin, with it's white sand beaches, stupendous shopping and remarkable dining is only a 20 minute drive.
- Located in Niceville, Florida.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 22.