Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · August 18, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Aventura) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Participating in divisional and departmental efforts to improve patient safety, quality of care and/or medical education.
- MD or DO degree, board certification or eligibility in Internal Medicine, a commitment to a career in academic hospital medicine.
- Teaching, evaluating, and mentoring medical resident physicians and medical students.
- Current Academic Hospitalist Experience.
- Envision Physician Services and the division of hospital medicine at Aventura Hospital and Medical Center, a Florida International University(FIU) Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine affiliated teaching facility are seeking an outstanding clinical-educator and Academic hospitalist who has strong desire in teaching residents and medical students.
- Part of the Internal Medicine residency program at Aventura Hospital.
- 401k with matching.
- We are seeking a full time Hospitalist as well as PRN. The division is.
- Sign bonus and Relocation.
- An integral.
- Open ICU.
- Qualifications include:.
- The position is strictly Inpatient clinical medicine, 7on/7off schedule, 24/7 intensivist on site, no codes/RRT and faculty appointment with FIU Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine.
- Our Internal Medicine Residency program has received full accreditation (10 years) by Acgme.
- 7 on 7 off block schedule.
- Excellent benefits, including malpractice with tail coverage.
- Business expense account.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services