Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · August 18, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Panama City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Their efforts have resulted in national accreditations for.
- Physician Coverage: 45 Hours.
- Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is a 218-bed acute-care hospital located in Panama City, FL.
- Located in Panama City, Florida.
- 60,000 annual patient visits.
- Total Joint Replacement, Peripheral Vascular Disease,.
- Qualified physician candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Practice or Internal Medicine with 5 years of Emergency Medicine experience.
- The hospital was named a Top 100 Hospital by Truven Health Analytics and was awarded an "A" rating by The Leapfrog Group for four consecutive years.
- Its 460-member medical staff and more than 1, to ensure its patients receive the highest quality of care every day.
- 16-Bed ED.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to become part of our prestigious practice at Gulf Coast Medical Center.
- Wound Care.
- Chest Pain Center,.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services