Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · February 6, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bradenton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid "A-Rated" malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Blake also boasts many designations and certifications from some of the most well-known names in healthcare.
- The Director is responsible for supporting the hospital and medical staff policies pertaining to patient care.
- Level II trauma center.
- Envision Physician Services is looking for a Medical Director to lead our team at Blake Medical Center located in vibrant Bradenton, FL.
- The Director will work to solve problems.
- Hospitalists do NOT run codes.
- Business expense reimbursement account.
- 12 hour schedule.
- Don't miss vibrant downtown Bradenton, the RiverWalk and the Village of the Arts - a working artists community.
- Open-heart surgery,.
- 4 physicians and 1 APP scheduled daily.
- Procedures NOT required.
- Background in leadership is required.
- 383 bed hospital.
- 24-hour emergency care,.
- And interact with the "Chiefs of Service of the Medical Staff" (or persons of similar position).
- The candidate must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine and have 2-3 years of hospitalist experience.
- Average daily census per provider is about 20 patients.
- So take a break and visit Robinson Preserve, DeSoto National Memorial Park, the Cortez fishing village and the Manatee Village Historical Park.
- And to assist in the in-service training of personnel.
- The Director will work closely with the hospital staff to ensure that proper patient care protocols are developed and maintained.
- Trauma center,.
- And inpatient rehabilitation.
- Excellent compensation package includes hourly compensation + RVU.
- Serving the healthcare needs of Manatee County for more than 40 years, Blake Medical Center is a 383-bed, tertiary hospital and leading provider of quality, affordable healthcare.
- Investigate patient complaints and incident reports.
- Improve efficiency.
- Create a professional atmosphere conducive to a high standard of patient care.
- 7 on / 7 off.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- Hospitalists will be involved with the GME program (Internal Medicine).
- It's culture, it's fun and it's all in Bradenton.
- Plus, Bradenton is a short drive from such Gulf shores as Anna Maria Island, Holmes and Bradenton Beach.
- We offer a wide range of services including the area's only.
- A collection of restored, historic buildings from Manatee County's pioneer past, the historical park includes a courthouse, one-room schoolhouse, farmhouse, general store, boat shop, steam engine and a Florida cowboy bunkhouse.
- The position of Medical Director is to provide on-site management and leadership of the hospitalist program at Blake Medical Center.
- Explore Bradenton's Old Florida history and visit its museums, parks and preserves.
- The Director will work with the Hospital to revise existing policies and develop new policies as the need arises.
- Monthly leadership stipend.
- Cancer care, joint replacement.
- The Director's responsibilities include coordinating peer review activities, serving as the leader and manager of the hospitalists physicians, and serving as the as the professional liaison between the hospitalist physicians and the medical staff.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services