Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 4, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Port Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
- Employee Status with comprehensive benefits that includes medical, dental, vision insurance and 401k.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Envision Physician Services and Fawcett Memorial Hospital are seeking Hospitalist to join our team located in beautiful Port Charlotte, Florida.
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital is a 238-bed, full-service acute care hospital serving Charlotte County and the surrounding areas since 1975.
- Comprehensive ACoS CoC accredited cancer program.
- 2 physicians scheduled daily.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice and Tail coverage provided by Envision Physician Services.
- State of the art.
- Clinical specialties include 24-hour emergency care center.
- Orthopedic and Spine Center.
- Wound management and hyperbaric medicine.
- Tippecanoe Environmental Park offers hiking trails and wildlife viewing through 380 acres of scrub and pine flat-woods.
- Joint Commission accredited.
- Port Charlotte has more than 165 miles of waterways, providing access to Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico and many more miles of natural shoreline bordering Charlotte Harbor and the Peace and Myakka rivers.
- Seven of the 21 golf courses located in Charlotte County are found in Port Charlotte.
- Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- Procedures NOT required.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- Cardiovascular surgery program.
- Hospitalist do NOT respond to codes.
- Hospitalist must be a Board Certified or Board Prepared Internal Medicine Physician.
- Charlotte Sports Park is home to spring training for the Tampa Bay Rays.
- Block Schedule.
- Perfectly positioned to offer every manner of water activities.
- Envision Physician Services also manages the Emergency Department allows for excellent interdepartmental synergy.
- Found along Florida's welcoming Gulf Coast, Port Charlotte is located about halfway between Sarasota and Fort Myers.
- Sports & rehabilitation services, and many outpatient programs.
- Joint Commission certified.
- Average daily census is 18-20.
- Physicians rotate pager.
- Stroke Center of Excellence.
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services