Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · December 10, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No background issues are preferred.
- Shifts are 7a-7p.
- The locum must have an active FL license, FL DEA, and FL Medicare.
- Night Shift.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Reference ID: ORD-144422-MD-FL.
- Government: No.
- The facility would prefer local clinicians with flexible schedules.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-18 ppd.
- Support Staff: Multiple APPs and MDs.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- The facility is located in Florida.
- Procedures Required: No Procedures.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p.
- No procedures, ICU, or codes are required.
- A facility is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Dates Needed: Day shifts needed.
- Hospitalists work autonomously and see 15-18ppd or working alongside 2 APPs until they learn the system.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jun 2.