Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 6, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Inverness) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ideal candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- This includes easy access to area attractions including the greater Orlando area which includes attractions such as Walt Disney World, Sea World and Universal Studies and also the Tampa Bay Metropolitan area that is a reigning champion for sand and sunshine along with world famous white sand beaches!
- Today the hospital is part of the HCA West Florida Network and offers the latest medical technologies and services including: a Heart and Vascular Center, Orthopedic and Spine Center of Excellence, Surgical Services, Women and Baby Center, Primary Stroke Center, Diagnostic Imaging and Laboratory Services, Rehabilitation Services and Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
- Through the years, Inverness has become a haven for those seeking a simpler lifestyle, a friendly community to enjoy their retirement, or a safe home to raise their family.
- The hospital served close to 100, year and has earned numerous accolades including America's 50 Best for Vascular Surgery by Healthgrades, Advanced Primary Stroke Center and America's 100 Best for Spine Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery by Healthgrades.
- Hospitalists do NOT run codes.
- To become a part of our new program at HCA Florida Citrus Hospital in Inverness, Florida as we go live 8/1/23.
- More than seven colleges within a 50-mile radius.
- A wide variety of cultural activities including art galleries, community theater, museums, diverse restaurants and recreational offerings that include a water lover's paradise with boating, fishing, scuba, snorkeling and world famous "swim with the manatees" on the Crystal River, golfing, biking, birding, horseback riding and more!
- 7 on / 7 off.
- HCA Florida Citrus Hospital is a 204-bed acute care hospital founded in healthcare institution for the residents in Citrus and surrounding counties.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full Time Internal.
- Conveniently located 1 hours from Gainesville, Tampa and St. Petersburg, 1-hour from Orlando and 45-minutes from Ocala with easy access to Orlando International Airport and Tampa International Airport.
- Procedures NOT required.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Medicine Hospitalist.
- Academically high-performing school district including Lecanto High School's International Baccalaureate Diploma, a rigorous pre-university course of study that meets the needs of the highly motivated secondary school student.
- 204 Bed acute care hospital.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Lower cost of living with great communities and diverse housing options.
- APP Coverage inhouse: 7p-7a.
- Excellent quality of life.
- Inverness, Florida delights residents and visitors alike with its relaxing and friendly communities, an abundance of recreational activities, top-rated school system and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops.
- 3 Day physician rounders.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services