Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · February 24, 2024
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Port St Lucie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Joint Commission Hospital Accredited Designed Top Performing Hospital, Certified Primary Stroke Center, Wound Care.
- Candidate Profile: Candidates must be an MD or DO and Board-Certified in Internal Medicine with proven clinical and metrics driven leadership experience.
- Compensation: This high-visibility leadership position delivers an excellent compensation package.
- St. Lucie Medical Center is a proud member of HCA Healthcare.
- Cultural activities include museums, eclectic shops and boutiques, art galleries, a foodie's paradise, local and national theater, major league baseball, basketball, football and hockey, world-class concerts and nightlife.
- The Ethisphere Institute is a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices.
- When you are ready to enjoy leisure time, you can take advantage of regional and international airports and the Ports of Miami and Ft.
- 7 Physician FTEs.
- Start bonus.
- Experienced hospitalist team.
- Personal RVU Bonus.
- Monthly Director Stipend.
- From golf courses to oceanfront properties, and everything in between, South Florida (Miami, Ft.
- Recreational activities include biking, beach, boating/sailing, fishing, golf, horseback riding, scuba diving, swimming and more.
- There is also a robust Family Medicine Residency program in place with a little HM oversight /participation included.
- Team RVU Bonus.
- You will lead a fully staffed HM program within a stable, growing program.
- Quasi open ICU as there are 24/7 tele intensivists.
- Blue Distinction+ for Hip and Knee.
- Lauderdale, Palm Beaches and the Treasure Coast) offers a wide variety of housing options to fit your lifestyle.
- Blue Distinction Maternity Care.
- St. Lucie Medical Center is a 229-bed full-service medical center and teaching hospital providing an array of specialized services.
- A leading healthcare provider with anding surgery centers, and numerous other healthcare facilities HCA has been named one of Ethisphere Institute's World's Most Ethical Companies.
- Chest Pain Accreditation, Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- Reporting Structure: The Medical Director will report directly to the Regional Medical Director (Physician).
- South Florida is home to numerous highly-rated public, private and charter schools and boasts top ranked colleges and universities, including the University of Miami.
- The Medical Director will lead and manage the hospital medicine physicians and the department on a day-to-day basis and serve as the liaison between the hospitalists, administration, medical staff, and nursing.
- Envision Physician Services at HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital, located in Port St. Lucie, Florida, is seeking a dynamic Hospitalist Medical Director with at least 2-3 years leadership experience, and metrics driven leadership at this 229-bed hospital, which includes a Pbcgme-affiliated Acgme- approved Osteopathic Emergency Medicine Residency Program.
- 3 Advance Practice Providers.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services